(Effective Date and Last Update: January 1, 2023)
Jacopo Mola® Exclusive Italian Brand , together with our subsidiaries and affiliates ( Jacopo Mola® Group ) respects your concerns regarding your privacy. “ This Jacopo Mola® Exclusive Italian Brand
Information we collect
We may collect your personal information in a variety of ways, such as when you provide it in our stores, on our websites, through our Apps and social media channels, at our events, through surveys, through text messages or to telephone. The types of personal information we may collect include:
– contact information (such as name, postal address, email address and mobile or other telephone number);
– username and password;
– payment information (such as credit card number, expiration date, authorization number or security code, shipping address and billing address);
– information on purchases and transactions;
– customer service information (such as customer service surveys, comments and repair history);
– photographs, comments and other content provided by you;
– information regarding your personal or professional interests, date of birth, marital status, demographic data and experiences with our products and contact preferences;
– contact information you provide about friends or other people you would like us to contact;
– information we may obtain from our third party service providers.
Furthermore, when you visit our websites, open our emails, use our apps or interact with tools, widgets or plug-ins related to Jacopo Mola® Exclusive Italian Brand , we may collect some information through automatic means, such as cookies , web beacons and web server logs. The information we collect in this way includes IP address, unique device identifier, browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, information about actions you take on our site and date and time of visits to the website. A “cookie” is a file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or save information or settings on the website. browser. A “Web beacon” also called an Internet Tag, Pixel Tag or Clear GIF, links Web pages to Web servers and their Cookies and can be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a Web server. Through these automatic collection methods , we obtain “Clickstream Data,” which is a log of links and other content that a visitor clicks while browsing a website. When the visitor clicks through a website, a log of the action may be collected and stored. We may link certain data elements we have collected through automatic means, such as browser information, to other information we have obtained about you, for example, whether you have opened an email we have sent you. Through your browser you can choose how to notify you upon receipt of certain types of cookies or how to limit or disable some. However, it is important to point out that the absence of Cookies may disable access to some functions of our websites or apps.
The providers of third-party Apps, tools, Widgets and plug-ins on our websites and Apps, such as the “Like” buttons on (Facebook, Instagram, LinkeDin) may also use automatic means to collect information about your interactions with these features. This information is collected directly by the feature providers and is subject to those providers’ privacy policies or policies. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Jacopo Mola® Exclusive Italian Brand is not responsible for the information protection practices adopted by these suppliers.
debit card account is handled exclusively in accordance with this policy.
How we use the information we collect
We may use the information described above to:
– provide you with products and services;
– process your payments;
– create and manage your account;
– send you promotional materials and other communications;
– communicate to you and manage your participation in special events, competitions, prize competitions, programs, offers, surveys, market research;
– respond to your requests;
– operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analyzing our products and customer base; performing analytics data and accounting, audit and other internal activities);
– reduce credit risk and manage recoveries;
– verify your identity;
– protect, identify and avoid fraud and other illegal activities, claims and other liabilities;
– comply with and apply applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies.
We also have the right to use the data in other ways, about which we provide separate communication at the time of acquisition.
On our websites and apps we may use third-party analytics services, such as those of Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture and Sizmek. The analytics providers who operate these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze your use of our websites and apps. Information collected by these means (including IP address) may be disclosed to these analytics providers and other relevant third parties who use the information, for example, to evaluate the use of the Website or App.
You may see some advertisements on other websites because we commission third-party ad purchasing networks (such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest.it, Tumblr.com, Youtube). Through these shopping networks we can target our messages to users via demographic, interest-based and contextual tools. We may track your online activities over time by collecting information through automatic means, including through the use of third-party Cookies, Web Server logs, pixels and web beacons. The networks use this information to show you advertisements that may be tailored to your individual interests. The information our advertising networks may collect on our behalf includes data about your visits to the websites that serve Jacopo Mola® Exclusive Italian Brand advertisements , such as the pages or advertisements you view and the actions you take on the websites. This data collection takes place on our websites and on those of third parties that are part of these advertising networks. This process also helps us monitor the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. To the extent required by applicable law, we will ask for your consent before using your information for interest-based advertising.
Information we share
Additionally, we may disclose your information (i) if required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement or other government officials, and (iii) if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate. in order to avoid physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer your personal information in our possession in the event of a sale or transfer of all or part of our business (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
Your rights and options
Online monitoring and how to respond to Do Not Track signals
If you are resident in the European Union (“EU”), we are committed to complying with applicable legal regulations, providing an adequate level of protection for the transfer of personal data to recipients established in countries outside the EU. In relation to the transfer of personal data to the United States, “ Jacopo Mola® Exclusive Italian Brand ” is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield, developed by the United States Department of Commerce and the European Commission regarding the transfer of personal data from EU to the United States.
How we protect personal information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect your personal information from accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Links to sites and services not belonging to “ Jacopo Mola® Exclusive Italian Brand ”
For your convenience and information, our websites and apps may provide links to sites, apps and services not belonging to Jacopo Mola® Exclusive Italian Brand , which may be operated by companies not affiliated with Jacopo Mola® Exclusive Italian Brand . These companies may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly recommend you read. Our products and services may also be made available to you through third-party platforms (such as App Store providers) or channels. We are not responsible for the privacy practices adopted by sites, apps or services not belonging to Jacopo Mola® Exclusive Italian Brand .
How to contact us
If you would like your information or preferences in our possession to be updated, please contact us by email at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
– We may acquire certain personal information automatically, for example through cookies, web beacons and web server logs.
– We may share your personal information within the Jacopo Mola® Exclusive Italian Brand Group at a European level.
– We may disclose information relating to you (i) to law enforcement authorities and other government officials on the basis of a lawful disclosure request and (ii) where the disclosure is in our legitimate interests and in accordance with the relevant data protection law.
– Jacopo Mola® Exclusive Italian Brand has submitted simplified registrations with the Italian Data Protection Authority.
– In order to exercise your rights, you can write to the relevant Jacopo Mola® Exclusive Italian Brand entity acting as data controller for your jurisdiction Jacopo Mola® – E.mail : email@example.com
Jacopo Mola® Exclusive Italian Brand
For any doubts regarding our privacy policies, do not hesitate to contact us
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2023